What Are The Benefits Of Our Plug n Stay Range?
1. Council Exemption – the massive benefit of buying one of AJC Portables Plug n Stay Range of buildings is that they do NOT require council approval. As our Plug n Stay Range are fitted on a trailer with a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), according to NSW Legislation, the building is now classified as a ‘Caravan or Tiny Home’ and as such, under the Legislation, Caravans and Tiny Homes are exempt from council approval.
2. Costly Council Fees – another substantial benefit of buying our Plug n Stay Range of buildings is that you do NOT incur the expensive fees that most councils charge when you are applying for a Development Application (DA) or other applicable approvals.
3. Wait Time – some councils have a DA approval time of up to six months. Buying an AJC Portables Plug n Stay Building allows you to instantly purchase, setup and use your AJC Portable Building.
4. Site Preparation Costs – as all of AJC Portables Plug n Stay Range of Buildings come manufactured on a tri-axle with wheels, you are easily able to either wheel or lift your building into its desired location, then use the supplied stabliser legs to adjust the building according to your sites ground level. There is no need to pay a builder to install piers or footings for your building to sit on.
5. Electrical Costs – As all AJC Portables Plug n Stay Range comes with a 15amp caravan style plug in connection, you are easily able to power up your building by a simple connection of an extension lead saving you the expense and hassle of engaging an licensed electrician to come and hard wire up your portable building to an existing power connection.
6. Plumbing Costs – As all AJC Portables Plug n Stay Range come with a Thetford Toilet as standard, you do not have to engage with a plumber to connect your building up to sewerage as this style of toilet simply allows you to remove your waste canister from the building externally and dispose accordingly.
7. Move It Anywhere / Plug and Play– being manufactured on a tri-axle with wheels and a heavy duty draw bar, you can easily move your building around from site to site hassle free. Plug in an extension lead and away you go!
8. Finance – we are able to offer outstanding finance packages to approved purchases. Complete the easy 2 minute form found on our website for instant approval. www.ajcportables.com.au/finance